Hall Councils, residence hall staffs, and other organizations within the University community are encouraged to submit requests for funds to help supplement creative ideas that will improve life in the residence halls.
Hall Councils and Resident Advisors may submit two different types of requests:
- Hall Council Fee Requests are designed to provide additional funding for programs put on by Hall Councils.
- Resident Advisor Fee Requests are designed to provide additional funding for programs put on by Resident Advisor.
Past examples include: additional funding for cookouts, outdoor movies, recycling contests, etc.
Facilities Improvement Fee Request
- Facility Improvement Requests are designed to provide funding for equipment purchases and/or projects that improve the buildings.
Past examples include: purchasing TVs, DVD players, ping-pong tables, grills, etc.; helping to fund awnings over doorways, new pathways/staircases, etc.
Other organizations within the University community may submit fee requests for programs co-sponsored with RSA.
- All funding requests must be submitted no later than 12:00 PM on Fridays in order to be considered at the following week's Executive Board and General Body Meetings.
- Links to forms needed for Fee Requests and Facility Improvements Requests are in the navigation menu to the left.